Solar Customers' Bill of Rights
>> Guidelines to Purchasing a Solar Water Heating System
Solar customers in Arizona have the right to the following:
>> About Solar Water Heating
>> Arizona HOA Statues
• Be presented with all of the factual information that they will need to make a well informed decision when purchasing solar energy systems.
• Be insured that all systems being offered meet all of the standards for solar energy systems that are adopted by federal and local jurisdictions.
• Be insured that their solar energy systems is installed meet or exceed all local building codes and are installed according to the manufacturers specifications.
• Have an accurate accounting of all incentives that are being offered for the system.
• Are provided with a detailed invoice clearly outlining the price of the solar energy system and any other products being offered.
• Be assured that all systems installed will provide the maximum amount of energy and meet the claims made by the installing company.
• Be assured that the reservation for the purchase of REC’s by the utility (if applicable) has been approved and the funds are reserved by the utility before the installation begins.
• Be assured that the installing company respects all consumer protection law and practices, including the three day rescission period.
• The customer will be promptly provided with all documents necessary claiming any and all tax credits and utility incentives.
• The customer will be provided with prompt and courteous service after the sale and installation, including prompt service for warranty claims.
SIGN ME UP